Rss Feed
  1. CULTURE AND LANGUAGES: Opera

    Friday, November 22

    It’s very hard for people to understand why I’m interested in opera. A few of them can, fortunately :) Thanks to living in the big city I can use many culture goods. Opera is one of them. My first meeting with opera was connected with the ballet. Every year there is show when you watch students and their achievements. I watched sweet 4 years bees and butterflies, but almost adult principal dancers as well.


             Later, there was many opera shows and visits in other places – Madame Butterfly, The Hunted Manor, The Gypsy Baron, Carmen etc. And not only in Poland – I visited La Scala in Milan (only the inside of building), Opera in Prague and Opera Garnier in Paris. It’ amazing feeling to be in such great places. Unfortunately, I wasn’t in Barcelona’s opera during my visit there, but nothing is lost – I can come back there :)
            For me the most interesting is that opera is a connection of theatre and philharmonic, theatre and classical music – which I like the most. The experience is really amazing and emotional. Lights, music, darkness all over and a lot of people makes that for 2-3 hours I can totally stop thinking about the world around me. I recommend to everyone! :)

  2. 0 komentarze :

    Post a Comment